Finally.. *beams*
It took me ages to decide what I wanted for our two-year anniversary, not because I didn't know what I like, because this was the bag I wanted all along, but there were so many differing opinions whenever I brought up the subject of hunting for a good designer bag that I got frazzled for a while. If I was gonna spend that much money on a handbag, should I get a bag that will turn heads because of how branded and expensive it is? Should I choose based on the quality? (but most designer bags feel plasticy nowadays, IMHO...)
But when all the glitter settled and the display lightings dimmed, there was nary a question in my mind - I knew this was it. The one I wanted since the very beginning.
So before I get all melodramatic over a bag (albeit a really gorgeous bag *hugs meself!*), here's the bag I've been annoying everyone who bothers to listen to my incessant talking about it... ;)
After months of walking past it, longing to see how it looks like on me (even though I tried it on before. in three different outlets), wondering whether I'd be able to hold it as my own...